Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex video errors (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t263828-ghost-in-the-shell-standalone-complex-video-errors.html)

fredman 10-29-2003 01:46 AM

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex video errors

Anyone who has disc 5 of this series having problems with chapter 6
(episode 16) and chapter 9 (previews for next episode) 'stuttering'
during motion? I'm having this problem on my standalone player (Sony
NS700). I can play it somewhat successfully on my PC, but the jumping
or stuttering is still apparent. These are import region 0 and I'm
not expecting the best, but these two chapters in the whole series
stand out with this error. I'm wondering if it's an authoring error
on all disc 5's (commonly known problem) or just mine (since it
affects only a couple of chapters instead of the whole disc I'm
guessing the former). Thanks.
regards,

fberganio@attbi.com

napalm68 10-29-2003 09:11 AM

Re: Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex video errors

Yeah, it is totally ****ed. The interlacing/pull down is all wrong. Like
they have frames the wrong way about - pause and step through single frame.
Fortunately it was only one ep (I don't watch the previews). That's the
episode with Bateau and the boxing?