Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Zealand Films on Video and DVD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t263746-new-zealand-films-on-video-and-dvd.html)

Charles Eggen 10-24-2003 06:19 PM

New Zealand Films on Video and DVD

With the recent addition of information on WHALE RIDER, details,
images and trailer download links for 127 New Zealand films are now
available at:

http://www.nzvideos.org/

Additionally, there is a soundtracks section that contains information
on CDs of 37 films, including mp3 samples and images.

Let me know if you have any problems or questions regarding the
information or downloads.

Cheers,

Charles

Jay 10-25-2003 12:28 AM

Re: New Zealand Films on Video and DVD

Charles Eggen wrote:

> With the recent addition of information on WHALE RIDER, details,
> images and trailer download links for 127 New Zealand films are now
> available at:
>
> http://www.nzvideos.org/
>
> Additionally, there is a soundtracks section that contains information
> on CDs of 37 films, including mp3 samples and images.
>
> Let me know if you have any problems or questions regarding the
> information or downloads.

Pity you cannot buy them somewhere in NZ.
I have ordered Whale Rider from Amazon because you cannot buy it in NZ.