Velocity Reviews

-   Reviews & How-To's (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f11-reviews-and-how-tos.html)
-   -   Review: Hyperkore Laser-Etched Window Review (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26372-review-hyperkore-laser-etched-window-review.html)

bigal 12-19-2005 02:21 AM

Review: Hyperkore Laser-Etched Window Review

It's finally up! http://www.velocityreviews.com/revie...ndow_Review/1/

:cheers:

XhArD 12-19-2005 03:44 AM

Very cool :) How much did you pay for each window?

bigal 12-19-2005 04:24 AM

It's only money...

The price was close to $50 each. I think they are worth it for custom laser-etched windows.:bowl:

The Modfather 12-19-2005 06:09 AM

You do know that the link there goes to page 3 of the review right?

$50 sounds reasonable, looks good.

bigal 12-19-2005 11:18 AM

Oh right...

....at least it did. The power of editing, my friend.:listen:

unholy 12-20-2005 02:26 AM

Nice review, I like the etching, to bad I dont have like 70 bucks, and dont live in the US :(

bigal 12-20-2005 02:34 AM

Thanks....

....remember, it's only money. You'll have plenty if you continue to learn at such a tender age. By the time you're in your mid-twenties, you will probably be earning over 50K pounds per year. You can make money with your skills and knowledge of computers / software.:D

XhArD 12-20-2005 02:50 AM

we don't use pounds over here al :P or USD. we use AUD.

bigal 12-20-2005 03:34 AM

Not even....

...shillings? Blimey, what's the world coming to?

Ok then, 50K AUD. That's still more than I made coming out of engineering school back in the mid-eighties. Much more...:sad:

The Modfather 12-20-2005 06:07 AM

Actually it'd be about 70k AuD to equal 50k USD. The AU Dollar isn't quite as strong as the USD but the USD is weak compared to the British Pound.

But he's got to get those language skills down, we'll have to keep harassing him about that, because he's struggling to be a tech writer and he's going to need that to go into that field properly.