Velocity Reviews

-   -   Richard Pryor 'Live In Concert' - sync problems? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t263682-richard-pryor-live-in-concert-sync-problems.html)

br2001@webtv.net 10-21-2003 08:56 PM

Richard Pryor 'Live In Concert' - sync problems?

Just wondering if anyone other than me has noticed a slight sync/delay
problem between audio & video. I tried in on my 2 players; it's better
on one than the other - but still annoyingly noticable. Thanks in
advance.......

Reginald Dwight 10-22-2003 03:31 AM

Re: Richard Pryor 'Live In Concert' - sync problems?

In article <19735-3F959D98-343@storefull-2174.public.lawson.webtv.net>,
br2001@webtv.net wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone other than me has noticed a slight sync/delay
> problem between audio & video. I tried in on my 2 players; it's better
> on one than the other - but still annoyingly noticable. Thanks in
> advance.......

If you have the original version (don't know if they ever fixed and
released a second version) you have in your possession perhaps one of
the worst DVDs ever made. Pryor's hair pixelates through the whole video
- it's just terrible. Mine also had the sync problem. I actually threw
the bloody thing out it was so annoying.