Velocity Reviews

-   -   Degrassi dvd campaign homepage (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t263665-degrassi-dvd-campaign-homepage.html)

Tejas57Fan 10-21-2003 10:37 AM

Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

just a note that the campaign now has a homepage

--
Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
see

Kez 10-21-2003 11:43 AM

Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

Tejas57Fan wrote:
> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage

i've mailed them.

i cut and pasted your example letter, but removed the 'please do not swear '
bit ;-)

oh, and corrected the spelling mistakes :-)

1210 10-21-2003 11:57 AM

"Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
>
> --
> Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
> see
> http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT

Drool

Bobby Internet 10-21-2003 12:58 PM

Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

You have typo's:
"I would purchise these items if they were avalable. "purchase" and
"available"

Also, as Linda Schuyler is the President of Epitome Pictures, Inc. you
should address the mails directly to her. (Google is my friend)

Bob

---

Michael Black 10-21-2003 06:55 PM

"Bobby Internet" <bobbyinternet@SPAMSPAMSPAM.hot.mail.com> wrote in message news:<bn3ah9$bbd$1@sparta.btinternet.com>...
> You have typo's:
> "I would purchise these items if they were avalable. "purchase" and
> "available"
>
> Also, as Linda Schuyler is the President of Epitome Pictures, Inc. you
> should address the mails directly to her. (Google is my friend)
>
> Bob

And one might as well ask them to throw in the relatively few episodes
of "Liberty Street", also by Epitome, and with "Joey" and "Caitlin"
in other roles.

Michael

Vlvetmorning98 10-21-2003 06:56 PM

Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

>I think "Spike" now in her late 20s is so HOT

Canada's favorite punk rock mother. I definitely want to see the original
middle school episodes on DVD (1989).

zero 10-21-2003 07:56 PM

Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

what the hell r u on about ?

starblood 10-21-2003 11:20 PM

Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

"Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message

> just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
>
> --
> Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
> see
> http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

Ooh, complete with spam popups!

Tejas57Fan 10-21-2003 11:26 PM

Re: Degrassi dvd campaign homepage

> > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
> >
> > --
> > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
> > see
> > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

> Ooh, complete with spam popups!

i am using a free server.

Neil Hamilton 10-22-2003 11:19 AM

"starblood" <moonheart38@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Tejas57Fan" <bjdowning-=@=-ihug.com.au> wrote in message
>
> > just a note that the campaign now has a homepage
> >
> > --
> > Join My Campaign to get Degrassi Released on DVD
> > see
> > http://degrassidvd.cjb.net

> Ooh, complete with spam popups!

Google toolbar blocked those popups for me. It's worth getting if you
haven't already.