Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t263502-is-best-buy-the-only-retail-store-with-the-cheapest-price-for-matrix-reloaded-dvd.html)

ANTant@zimage.com 10-12-2003 10:09 PM

Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a hard
time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new store or
something.

Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
Flying Circus
| |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or philpi@apu.eduANT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )

Michael Walker 10-12-2003 11:24 PM

Re: Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

<ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message
> I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a hard
> time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new store or
> something.
>
> Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
> Thank you in advance. :)
> --
> "Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
> Flying Circus
> /\___/\
> / /\ /\ \ Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
> | |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or philpi@apu.eduANT
> \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
> ( )

Bestbuy.com --> Cameras and Camcorders --> Digital Cameras -->Look on right
for ad on right that says "Save $5..."

Hint: If you have trouble with it showing up in cart, clear your cache and
cookies and try going to the site again.

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little 10-13-2003 01:46 AM

Re: Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

In news:7RWdnVxUM66aTBSiU-KYvQ@mminternet.net,
ANTant@zimage.com <ANTant@zimage.com> said in a panic:
> I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a
> hard time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new
> store or something.
>
> Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
> Thank you in advance. :)

Circuit City = $14.99 plus additional $3 off with combined purchase
of "Matrix Reloaded" and the soundtrack.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little

Vincent J. Murphy 10-13-2003 02:38 AM

Re: Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 20:46:21 -0500, Brian "Demolition Man" Little <a@b.c> scribbled:
> In news:7RWdnVxUM66aTBSiU-KYvQ@mminternet.net,
> ANTant@zimage.com <ANTant@zimage.com> said in a panic:
>> I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a
>> hard time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new
>> store or something.
>>
>> Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
>> Thank you in advance. :)

> Circuit City = $14.99 plus additional $3 off with combined purchase
> of "Matrix Reloaded" and the soundtrack.

Wow, then I can relive the closing credits "music" whenever
I wanted. Which would be never. Ever. My ears are still
bleeding from the first time.

VJM

ANTant@zimage.com 10-13-2003 02:48 AM

Re: Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

> > I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a
> > hard time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new
> > store or something.
> >
> > Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
> > Thank you in advance. :)

> Circuit City = $14.99 plus additional $3 off with combined purchase
> of "Matrix Reloaded" and the soundtrack.

Thanks! I only care about the DVD movie. :) Now, I have two easy stores
because BB and CC are side by side in my city. Hopefully, both will
have a copy for me on Tuesday. ;)

ANTant@zimage.com 10-13-2003 02:50 AM

Michael Walker <mike1977@despammed.com> wrote:
> <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message
> > I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a hard
> > time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new store or
> > something.
> >
> > Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
> > Thank you in advance. :)

> Bestbuy.com --> Cameras and Camcorders --> Digital Cameras -->Look on right
> for ad on right that says "Save $5..."

> Hint: If you have trouble with it showing up in cart, clear your cache and
> cookies and try going to the site again.

Uh, I don't buy stuff online. Thanks anyways. :)

Michael Walker 10-13-2003 04:00 AM

> Michael Walker <mike1977@despammed.com> wrote:
> > <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message
> > > I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a

hard
> > > time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new store

or
> > > something.
> > >
> > > Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
> > > Thank you in advance. :)

> > Bestbuy.com --> Cameras and Camcorders --> Digital Cameras -->Look on

right
> > for ad on right that says "Save $5..."

> > Hint: If you have trouble with it showing up in cart, clear your cache

and
> > cookies and try going to the site again.

> Uh, I don't buy stuff online. Thanks anyways. :)
> --
> "Really. And do these lions eat ants?" --John Cleese in Monty Python's
> Flying Circus
> /\___/\
> / /\ /\ \ Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
> | |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or philpi@apu.eduANT
> \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
> ( )

Oh, that's too bad.

SpeedByrd PhD. 10-13-2003 04:22 AM

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:50:53 -0500, ANTant@zimage.com wrote:

>Michael Walker <mike1977@despammed.com> wrote:
>> <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message
>> > I saw its weekly ads on its Web site for $14.99 this week. I had a hard
>> > time reading the fine prints, but I think that was for the new store or
>> > something.
>> >
>> > Are there any other stores (not online) selling the DVD for cheaper?
>> > Thank you in advance. :)

>> Bestbuy.com --> Cameras and Camcorders --> Digital Cameras -->Look on right
>> for ad on right that says "Save $5..."

>> Hint: If you have trouble with it showing up in cart, clear your cache and
>> cookies and try going to the site again.

>Uh, I don't buy stuff online. Thanks anyways. :)

Oh, too bad. You miss out on good deals. It's the ONLY way to buy.

SpeedByrd PhD

Ray Tracer 10-13-2003 07:14 AM

Re: Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price forMatrix Reloaded DVD?

in article pnlib.9735$H35.3113@bignews5.bellsouth.net, Michael Walker at
mike1977@despammed.com thus spake on 10/12/03 6:24 PM:

> <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message
>
> Bestbuy.com --> Cameras and Camcorders --> Digital Cameras -->Look on right
> for ad on right that says "Save $5..."
>
> Hint: If you have trouble with it showing up in cart, clear your cache and
> cookies and try going to the site again.

Hey, thanks for that tip, Michael! Never would've spotted that - I hardly
ever look at BestBuy.com....

Neal

Invid Fan 10-13-2003 01:52 PM

Re: Is Best Buy the only retail store with the cheapest price for Matrix Reloaded DVD?

In article <pu9kov0t0km5a2h5en2mpa9d8fr7j5jame@4ax.com>, SpeedByrd PhD.
<WKM@osu.edu> wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 21:50:53 -0500, ANTant@zimage.com wrote:
>
> >Michael Walker <mike1977@despammed.com> wrote:
> >> <ANTant@zimage.com> wrote in message

> >> Bestbuy.com --> Cameras and Camcorders --> Digital Cameras -->Look on right
> >> for ad on right that says "Save $5..."

> >> Hint: If you have trouble with it showing up in cart, clear your cache and
> >> cookies and try going to the site again.

> >Uh, I don't buy stuff online. Thanks anyways. :)

> Oh, too bad. You miss out on good deals. It's the ONLY way to buy.

Buying locally had its advantages. I don't mind paying a buck or two
more too keep local people employed, or to be able to actually enjoy
the product the same day I was in the mood to buy it.

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS