Velocity Reviews

-   -   Scarface Deluxe Gift Set (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t263288-scarface-deluxe-gift-set.html)

Richard Winston 09-30-2003 06:00 PM

Scarface Deluxe Gift Set

Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.

Richard C. 09-30-2003 08:35 PM

Re: Scarface Deluxe Gift Set

"Richard Winston" <rwinston@NOPSPAM.ORG> wrote in message
: Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
: Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.

========
I already bought it.
They were selling out fast at Best Buy.................

JR 09-30-2003 10:41 PM

Re: Scarface Deluxe Gift Set

"Richard Winston" <rwinston@NOPSPAM.ORG> wrote in message
> Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
> Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.

I got mine today as well

BB for 44.99 gift set is only available in WS so that was nice

it's beautiful, truly beautiful

Joe

Tarkus 09-30-2003 10:52 PM

Re: Scarface Deluxe Gift Set

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:00:28 GMT, Richard Winston wrote:

> Is anyone planning on buying this? Its' the original and De Palma's
> Scarface movies. Comes with some other stuff.

Apparently, a lot of people think so. My closest Best Buy got 50 copies
in, and sold them out within an hour.
--
"Here lies the body of Mary Lee,
died at the age of a hundred and three.

Now playing: "Ozzy Osbourne - Black Sabbath"