Velocity Reviews

-   -   Pulp Fiction: Miramax Collector's Edition problem? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t262882-pulp-fiction-miramax-collectors-edition-problem.html)

Joe Negron 09-10-2003 12:16 AM

Pulp Fiction: Miramax Collector's Edition problem?

Has anyone had problems with this title? Specifically, the problem I'm
having is with the "Pulp Facts" disc (disc 2); the Deleted Scenes,
Behind-The-Scenes Montages, and Still Galleries options do not work:
selecting any of these results in severe video and audio corruption.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much
liberty, than those attending too small a degree of it.

--Thomas Jefferson
Joe Negron from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY, USA