Velocity Reviews

-   -   THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t262754-this-week-genre-online-net.html)

Writer R5 09-05-2003 12:43 AM

THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

This week I have an unusually short weekly update in part because of the
Holiday weekend and because of the nature of the sets I reviewed, however there
are a lot of DVD reviews and other media reviews coming soon and nearly every
day. Expect a ton of TV on DVD and more Halloween horror titles than you can
chatter your teeth at. Lest we forget the summer blockbusters coming this fall
and more so please drop by the site often.

I am running two contests in association with Universal Studios Home Video. You
can access them by visiting the main page and enter a chance to win cool
Battlestar Galactica prizes as well as one of three High School Reunion DVD Box
Sets. Here are the direct links:

Galactica Fly Away Sweepstakes:
http://www.electricartists.com/bsg/genre.html

High School Reunion DVD Contest:
http://www.genreonline.net/High_Scho...n_Contest.html

You got to be in it to win it so please give it a shot. Now here are this
week's new media reviews:

DVD:
X2: X-Men United: Widecreen: Two Disc Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/X2_Widescreen_DVD.html

X-Men Evolution: The Complete First Season On DVD: Four Disc Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/X-Men_Evo...bined_DVD.html

ALIAS: The Complete First Season: Six-Disc Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/ALIAS_Season_One_DVD.html

TV:
Justice League: Third Season Premiere: Tabula Rasa, Parts 1 & 2:
http://www.genreonline.net/Justice_L...ere_Cartoon_Ne
twork.html

Please drop by the website and visit. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark

GENRE ONLINE.NET
The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera
Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
Mark_Rivera@genreonline.net