Velocity Reviews

-   -   Larry Sanders Second Season (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t262388-larry-sanders-second-season.html)

RJH 08-17-2003 09:18 PM

Larry Sanders Second Season

Does anyone know if Columbia-Tri-Star is ever going to release further
seasons of the Larry Sanders Show on DVD? It's a shame HBO doesn't have the
rights.

TonyAtRest 08-18-2003 07:20 AM

Re: Larry Sanders Second Season

>Does anyone know if Columbia-Tri-Star is ever going to release further
>seasons of the Larry Sanders Show on DVD? It's a shame HBO doesn't have the
>rights.

I am patiently waiting for the rest of the series after having watched Season
One ages ago.

Tony

"I'm living in this movie, but it doesn't move me...."

Buzzcocks, 1976