Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: DVD Burner for only $99 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t262255-re-dvd-burner-for-only-99-a.html)

john33907@comcast.net 08-09-2003 10:11 PM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 23:16:27 GMT, HahaMatthewIsHerehaha <> wrote:

>On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:15:19 GMT, "MDD" <mdd0012@starband.net> wrote:
>
>>Check this out Brand new DVD Burner for $99 ..... go to
>>
>>www.boriscopy.com
>>

>Are you some kind of retard?
>
>It says US PRESIDENTS ONLY

Maybe Carter will get one then. Certainly narrows the field down.

john33907@comcast.net 08-09-2003 11:09 PM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:38:44 -0400, Dick Sidbury
<DrJamesSidbury@hotmail.com> wrote:

>john33907@comcast.net wrote:

>>>Are you some kind of retard?
>>>
>>>It says US PRESIDENTS ONLY

>> Maybe Carter will get one then. Certainly narrows the field down.

>Here is the post that John33907 is replying to
>On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:15:19 GMT, "MDD" <mdd0012@starband.net> wrote:
>

> >>Check this out Brand new DVD Burner for $99 ..... go to
> >>
> >>www.boriscopy.com
> >>

>Are you some kind of retard?
>
>It says US RESIDENTS ONLY
>Do you notice any difference? I thought you would. I hate it when
>someone deliberately alters someone else's post.

I am sorry DICK. I dont care what you hate or dont hate. Ya spam
loving netcop cocksucker.

HahaMatthewIsHerehaha 08-09-2003 11:16 PM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:15:19 GMT, "MDD" <mdd0012@starband.net> wrote:

>Check this out Brand new DVD Burner for $99 ..... go to
>
>www.boriscopy.com

Are you some kind of retard?

It says US RESIDENTS ONLY

Dick Sidbury 08-09-2003 11:38 PM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

john33907@comcast.net wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 23:16:27 GMT, HahaMatthewIsHerehaha <> wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:15:19 GMT, "MDD" <mdd0012@starband.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Check this out Brand new DVD Burner for $99 ..... go to
>>>
>>>www.boriscopy.com
>>>

>>Are you some kind of retard?
>>
>>It says US PRESIDENTS ONLY

> Maybe Carter will get one then. Certainly narrows the field down.

Here is the post that John33907 is replying to
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:15:19 GMT, "MDD" <mdd0012@starband.net> wrote:

>>Check this out Brand new DVD Burner for $99 ..... go to
>>
>>www.boriscopy.com

Are you some kind of retard?

It says US RESIDENTS ONLY
Do you notice any difference? I thought you would. I hate it when
someone deliberately alters someone else's post.

And for those of you curious the ad is for a copy of dvdxcopy which is
not a dvd burner. It's software. I guess the OP gets something for a
clickthrough or perhaps a purchase.

dick

matthew 08-10-2003 12:39 AM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:38:44 -0400, Dick Sidbury
<DrJamesSidbury@hotmail.com> wrote:

>john33907@comcast.net wrote:

>>>Are you some kind of retard?
>>>
>>>It says US PRESIDENTS ONLY

>> Maybe Carter will get one then. Certainly narrows the field down.

>Here is the post that John33907 is replying to
>On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 17:15:19 GMT, "MDD" <mdd0012@starband.net> wrote:
>

> >>Check this out Brand new DVD Burner for $99 ..... go to
> >>
> >>www.boriscopy.com
> >>

>Are you some kind of retard?
>
>It says US RESIDENTS ONLY
>Do you notice any difference? I thought you would. I hate it when
>someone deliberately alters someone else's post.
>
>And for those of you curious the ad is for a copy of dvdxcopy which is
>not a dvd burner. It's software. I guess the OP gets something for a
>clickthrough or perhaps a purchase.
>
>dick

It shits me off that some people assume we are all American

Gaz 08-10-2003 02:23 AM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

<matthew> wrote in message
> On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:38:44 -0400, Dick Sidbury
> <DrJamesSidbury@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >dick

> It shits me off that some people assume we are all American

I AGREE to that

-==GAZ==-

Buckaroo 08-10-2003 07:14 AM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

And it equally irks me that many assume we are Aussies or Brits. It happens
LOTS.

AnthonyR 08-10-2003 06:06 PM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

But you are all speaking American? LOL

AnthonyR
:)

buck 08-18-2003 02:19 AM

Re: DVD Burner for only $99

In article <CEtZa.5190$M6.376780@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink .net>, FLY_135@hotmail.com
says...

> "buck" <slick@slide.net> wrote in message
> > Its for a burner, a real drive (brand not mentioned), that goes in the

> computer, with a cable
> > and everything...The software list is for the software that comes with the

> burner. Its
> > probably an a04 (or equivalent) which is worth about $100 (US) new (if you

> can find one)
> >
> > READ THE WHOLE ADD!!!!

> You can only get the burner for $99 if you purchase a software product.

Thats correct... its called a promotion...
Happens all the time.