Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: "Daredevil" ads are truly pathetic (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t262109-re-daredevil-ads-are-truly-pathetic.html)

BC 08-02-2003 01:59 PM

Re: "Daredevil" ads are truly pathetic

In article <1fz2a9a.9lfyiw1px1jckN%pete@camshaft.demon.co.uk> ,
pete@camshaft.demon.co.uk (Peter Briggs) wrote:

><rander3127@rogers.com> wrote:
>
>> Ad 1: "Daredevil: From the realm of X-Men and the Matrix!!!!" Yeah,
>> try to align dull Affleck with those movies to try to push a bomb.

>Except it's not a bomb. Have you actually seen it? It's surprisingly
>good.

I just don't get the criticism and all the negative reviews. I don't
expect everyone to like it, but I didn't expect the majority of people to
hate it either... oh well. Personally I liked the movie, and I'm waiting
for the DVD to be released here in NZ (Sept?).

<=[BC]=>

Maverick 08-02-2003 06:13 PM

Re: "Daredevil" ads are truly pathetic

>I just don't get the criticism and all the negative
> reviews. I don't expect everyone to like it, but I
> didn't expect the majority of people to hate it
> either... oh well. Personally I liked the movie, and
> I'm waiting for the DVD to be released here in NZ
> (Sept?).

I don't get the criticism either, I enjoyed "Daredevil" for what it is,
an action film to keep me away from today's troubles for at least 2
hours. Nothing wrong with being entertained in such a chaotic world. The
DTS track on the DVD was just awesome, along with the extras.