Velocity Reviews

-   -   help finding DVD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t261883-help-finding-dvd.html)

Nikoli Yetti 07-06-2003 04:50 AM

help finding DVD

I apologize if this has been brought up before. I am new here. I was
wondering if someone could please point me in the right direction of where
to find "Flash Gordon." I am looking for the 1980 version starring Melody
Anderson and Sam Jones. It is not that I have trouble finding it, but I
don't want to pay more than $30.00USD for it. I can buy the Brazilian
Import version for cheap, but my experience with the Brazilian import DVDs
has not been good. I would also be willing to pay for a copy of the
American version of it as well. I am not a collector, I just want to see
the movie again. Thank You

Ratmaster2000 07-06-2003 04:58 AM

Re: help finding DVD

Havent bought mine yet, but I found this on blackstar:

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/video/item/7000000068410