Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: QUEEN (the band) concert DVD poll (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t261880-re-queen-the-band-concert-dvd-poll.html)

Michael Allred 07-06-2003 01:28 AM

Re: QUEEN (the band) concert DVD poll

I have made a change to the poll. I have removed Knebworth '86 and
replaced it with Budapest '86. The reason for this is simple - Queen
archivist Greg Brooks has stated that the Knebworth show does not
exist in it's entirety on video, so a DVD of that concert is not
possible. I apologize to all those who have voted for Knebworth, if
you are one of those who did, please take a moment and re-cast your
vote. Keep in mind that I cannot reset the vote totals that have
already been placed for Knebworth without wiping out votes for all the
others, instead I will begin keeping track of votes for Budapest
seperate since it's vote will reflect those for Knebworth. Again, I
apologize for the inconvenience and I encourage all those who voted
for Knebworth to vote again for another choice. Thank you for your
understanding.

http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/Queenpoll.html

Max Volume 07-06-2003 03:12 AM

Re: QUEEN (the band) concert DVD poll

In article <dih5e15m1x1a.dlg@tarkus.karnevil9.com>, Tarkus
<karnevil9@beer.com> wrote:

> "I'm sorry, Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five
> days and doesn't die."

That's CLASSIC! Excuse my ignorance, but where is that from?

Jay Stewart 07-06-2003 04:10 AM

"Max Volume" <macsvolume@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <dih5e15m1x1a.dlg@tarkus.karnevil9.com>, Tarkus
> <karnevil9@beer.com> wrote:
>
> > "I'm sorry, Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five
> > days and doesn't die."

> That's CLASSIC! Excuse my ignorance, but where is that from?

Southpark - Bigger, Longer and Uncut

Max Volume 07-06-2003 04:35 AM

Re: QUEEN (the band) concert DVD poll

In article <BiNNa.367150$ro6.8926103@news2.calgary.shaw.ca> , Jay
Stewart <brewclan@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Southpark - Bigger, Longer and Uncut

That's right, I forgot. Only saw it once, and it's been a while.

Thanks!