Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any way to make the FF Google toolbar "go blank"? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26163-any-way-to-make-the-ff-google-toolbar-go-blank.html)

The Waker 12-10-2005 08:32 PM

Any way to make the FF Google toolbar "go blank"?

When I open a new tab in FF, the text that I typed into the Google toolbar
from the previous tab carries over. It's a little annoying. Is there a
Google or FF setting that will allow me to change this?

Thanks.

Jedi Fans 12-11-2005 10:18 AM

Re: Any way to make the FF Google toolbar "go blank"?

On 10/12/05 20:32, The Waker scribbled:
> When I open a new tab in FF, the text that I typed into the Google toolbar
> from the previous tab carries over. It's a little annoying. Is there a
> Google or FF setting that will allow me to change this?
>
> Thanks.

typing "google <KEYWORDS>" into the location bar without
quotes wont carry over ;)

--
Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC2,