Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Upcoming Carpenter Halloween 2-Disc set (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t261607-re-upcoming-carpenter-halloween-2-disc-set.html)

Hitman of Las Vegas 06-26-2003 03:41 AM

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:25:37 GMT, Coyote <sausage@dinner.com> wrote:

>Well, I myself am excited, as Halloween for many years has been one of
>favorite films.

How many different times are Halloween, and the Evil Dead films, going
to be released on DVD? Sheesh!

Tarkus 06-26-2003 05:20 AM

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:41:18 GMT, Hitman of Las Vegas wrote:

> How many different times are Halloween, and the Evil Dead films, going
> to be released on DVD? Sheesh!

One more time than the number of times people buy them up.
--
"Just remember what the MPAA says: Horrific, deplorable violence is
okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!"

Now playing: "- Track 01"