Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nice extension (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26157-nice-extension.html)

Dale Brisket 12-10-2005 04:09 PM

Nice extension

Have you all played with this one:
https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...fo.php?id=1457 ?

Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

Arne 12-10-2005 07:03 PM

Re: Nice extension

Once upon a time *Dale Brisket* wrote:
> Have you all played with this one:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...fo.php?id=1457 ?
>
> Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

"Incompatible Extension or Extension No Longer Available"

Can't be much cool with that :)

--
/Arne

Google Group Users, read about The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

Dale Brisket 12-11-2005 01:09 AM

Re: Nice extension

"Arne" <invalid@domain.invalid> wrote in message
> Once upon a time *Dale Brisket* wrote:
> > Have you all played with this one:
> > https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...fo.php?id=1457 ?
> >
> > Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

> "Incompatible Extension or Extension No Longer Available"
>
> Can't be much cool with that :)

Works like a charm with FF 1.5 on my rig. Where did you see that message?

gwtc 12-11-2005 02:57 AM

Re: Nice extension

Arne wrote:

> Once upon a time *Dale Brisket* wrote:
>
>>Have you all played with this one:
>>https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...fo.php?id=1457 ?
>>
>>Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

> "Incompatible Extension or Extension No Longer Available"
>
> Can't be much cool with that :)

thats the response you get if you use Moz rather than FF.

Ed Mullen 12-11-2005 03:41 AM

Re: Nice extension

Arne wrote:

> Once upon a time *Dale Brisket* wrote:
>
>>Have you all played with this one:
>>https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...fo.php?id=1457 ?
>>
>>Not sure just how necessary it may be, but verrrry cool.

> "Incompatible Extension or Extension No Longer Available"
>
> Can't be much cool with that :)

You need to visit the link using Firefox. I first used Moz Suite and
got that message.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net