Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t261465-fuji-fine-pix-e500-e510-price.html)

Phil 08-04-2004 01:51 PM

Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price

Anyone know how much these new cameras are?

And are they in the stores?

Phil

Crownfield 08-04-2004 05:54 PM

Re: Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price

Phil wrote:

> Anyone know how much these new cameras are?

have you heard about this really neat search engine?

it can find anything, with only a few key words to describe it.
for example:
Fuji FinePix E500

the best part is anyone can use it.
it is completely free!!

HTTP://www.Google.com

> And are they in the stores?

ask google and your questions shall be answered.

John P. McCormack 08-04-2004 07:06 PM

Re: Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price

Yes, the E500 and E510 are available at online dealers. I noticed that B&H has
them listed on its website.

Phil 08-04-2004 08:33 PM

Re: Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price

You sarcastic twit.

Why I waste my time typing this I don't know but for your information I
spent a long time googling and looking at Fuji web site and following links
for suppliers but please excuse my pathetic attempts which found no answer.
Clearly you would be far superior hence your caustic reply.

Thank goodness there are the decent people on the group willing to help as I
am with them.

Phil

Phil 08-04-2004 08:36 PM

Re: Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price

Thanks for your reply helpful unlike crownfield. I perhaps should of
mentioned I am in the UK and there are no sites with the cameras. I thought
if they were in the USA I could at least see where the pricing was to gauge
what they may cost when they are available over here.

Phil

Arty Phacting 08-05-2004 11:36 PM

Re: Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price

Hey Phil - don't take it so hard, easy up, be kind to yourself and the
world. A little friendly banter is OK

I followed crownfield's suggestion with a minor localised tweak

This is what happened
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fuj...-8&hl=en&meta=

Arts

Arty Phacting 08-05-2004 11:38 PM

"Arty Phacting" <spoofed@spooked.com> wrote in message
> Hey Phil - don't take it so hard, easy up, be kind to yourself and the
> world. A little friendly banter is OK
>
> I followed crownfield's suggestion with a minor localised tweak
>
> This is what happened
> http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fuj...-8&hl=en&meta=
>
> Arts

Or maybe even
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...UK%7CcountryGB

Arts

Martin 09-04-2004 12:01 AM

Re: Fuji Fine Pix E500 E510 Price

The E510 sells for 399$ in Canada. I am pleased with mine ...