Velocity Reviews

-   -   kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t261311-kerry-edwards-affleck-pictures-from-scranton-p-a.html)

REED BOXIN 08-01-2004 05:58 PM

kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was able
to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .

i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards there
wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .

http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/

gene

Gary Eickmeier 08-02-2004 03:33 AM

Re: kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

REED BOXIN wrote:
> not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was able
> to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
>
> i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards there
> wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
>
> http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
>
> gene

Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce out
of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out with
actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take over!

Gary Eickmeier

Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig 08-02-2004 04:55 AM

Re: kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

> Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce out
> of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out with
> actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take over!
>
> Gary Eickmeier

That would be as opposed to the rich, corporate lackey Texas conservative
we're stuck with now?

Mark M 08-02-2004 08:38 AM

"REED BOXIN" <reedboxin@aol.com> wrote in message
> not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

able
> to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
>
> i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

there
> wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
>
> http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/

For some reason, when I click on your thumbnails, the image appears for a
split second, and then disapears. I've never seen this happen before.

Any explanation as to why this might happen????

REED BOXIN 08-02-2004 01:46 PM

Re: kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

>For some reason, when I click on your thumbnails, the image appears for a
>split second, and then disapears. I've never seen this happen before.
>
>Any explanation as to why this might happen????

hmm, i don't know why ?
i just started using the fotki services .

maybe something in settings on there end or yours ?.

maybe to much traffic at that time ?
give it a try again if you would hopefully it wil work .
comments on the pics are welcome.

gene

REED BOXIN 08-02-2004 01:50 PM

Re: kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

>Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce out
>of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out with
>actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take over!
>
>Gary Eickmeier

gary, i had the same feeling (i do with all politicians though) that they can't
relate with a guy like me .
didn't look like the sons ever had to get dirt under there fingers .
with that said im still up in the air on my choice of vote .

politics aside any comments on the pictures ?.
gene

S Ramirez 08-02-2004 06:37 PM

Re: kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

"REED BOXIN" <reedboxin@aol.com> wrote in message
> not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

able
> to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
>
> i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

there
> wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
>
> http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
>
> gene

Gene, thanks for these great shots of a couple of losers with their trunk
leg wives. Did you 10D survive or did you have to send it back to Canon for
an overhaul?

Gary L. Burnore 08-02-2004 06:53 PM

Re: kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 18:37:44 GMT, "S Ramirez"
<simon-keyword-newsgroup1.3b6264@synchronousdesign.com> wrote:

>"REED BOXIN" <reedboxin@aol.com> wrote in message
>> not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

>able
>> to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
>>
>> i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

>there
>> wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
>>
>> http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
>>
>> gene

>Gene, thanks for these great shots of a couple of losers with their trunk
>leg wives.

Translation: "I'm a moron who judges people on their looks rather than
their accomplishments. George Bush, while a raving moron, has a cute
smirk."

HTH

Rick 08-02-2004 08:03 PM

"Gary L. Burnore" <gburnore@databasix.com> wrote in message news:cem29l$6iv$3@blackhelicopter.databasix.com...
> On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 18:37:44 GMT, "S Ramirez"
> <simon-keyword-newsgroup1.3b6264@synchronousdesign.com> wrote:
>
> >"REED BOXIN" <reedboxin@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> not to stir up any political debate but to show some good pictures i was

> >able
> >> to take @ the edwards, kerry campaign stop here in scranton p.a. friday .
> >>
> >> i was right in front of the stage , got some nice shots of kerry, edwards

> >there
> >> wifes,kids and of course ben affleck .
> >>
> >> http://public.fotki.com/IRISHGENE/kerry_edwards_campa/
> >>
> >> gene

> >Gene, thanks for these great shots of a couple of losers with their trunk
> >leg wives.

> Translation: "I'm a moron who judges people on their looks rather than
> their accomplishments. George Bush, while a raving moron, has a cute
> smirk."

Have you seen the RNC's website? There's literally nothing to
recommend Bush for a second term (by any criteria one wishes
to use, Bush's first term has been an unqualified disaster), so the
entire website is just one huge rant against Kerry and Edwards.

Fortunately the American people are smarter than that. Kerry
will win the election by at least ten points, probably a lot more.

Rick

Peter A. Stavrakoglou 08-02-2004 10:13 PM

Re: kerry ,edwards ,affleck pictures from scranton p.a.

"Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig" <nothing@uneed2know.com> wrote in
message news:qPjPc.197409$%_6.120070@attbi_s01...

> > Thanks, Gene - I'm beginning to see why they got a negative bounce

out
> > of the convention - what a bunch of phonies! They even hang out

with
> > actors! Bunch of rich, Massachussetts liberals trying to take

over!

> > Gary Eickmeier
> >

> That would be as opposed to the rich, corporate lackey Texas

conservative
> we're stuck with now?

That's correct and you'll be "stuck" with him for four more years.