Velocity Reviews

-   -   Troll (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t261274-troll.html)

m Ransley 07-31-2004 09:59 PM

Troll

Your troll is Ara M , if you cant band together to combat him, you
are doomed as a group

Wake up idiots

Larry 07-31-2004 10:25 PM

Re: Troll

Yaaaawwwnnn.......

Steve Young 08-12-2004 12:00 AM

Re: Troll

"Larry" <me@myhome.xyz> wrote

> Yaaaawwwnnn.......

*yes* they set their filters then called it nappy time

--
He's right Mark. We don't like it. Stop the yapping and learn to use
your killfile. Then we can all have a *jolly good* *knee slappin* great