Velocity Reviews

-   -   bluetooth keyboard and mouse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26097-bluetooth-keyboard-and-mouse.html)

stephen corcoran 12-08-2005 08:05 AM

bluetooth keyboard and mouse

I have installed a Belkin Bluetooth keyboard and mouse which works great,
the problem is when I start up the computer. In the start-up bios mode, the
start up stops stating 'no keyboard present' and will not go any further. I
have to reattach my old keyboard with the lead before it boots up. Any
ideas?

Regards

Steve

Roberto 12-08-2005 04:03 PM

Re: bluetooth keyboard and mouse

Try to update your Bios?

ato_zee@hotmail.com 12-08-2005 05:42 PM

On 8-Dec-2005, "Roberto" <r_barcenas@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >I have to reattach my old keyboard with the lead before it boots up. Any
> > ideas?

Probably because the Bluetooth drivers aren't loaded at the bootup
stage. Belkins support are good at responding, not so good at
solving problems, come the end you may find that it's not compatible
with your mobo, assuming you have the most recent bios.