Velocity Reviews

-   -   PUBLIC DATA - What about me? And you for that matter? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t260740-public-data-what-about-me-and-you-for-that-matter.html)

stewy 07-22-2004 12:44 PM

PUBLIC DATA - What about me? And you for that matter?

Huh Lionel you forgot yourself on the list.

And why don't I get a mention?

If you're gonna do something like this then at least carry it thru

jpmcwilliams 07-22-2004 02:58 PM

Re: PUBLIC DATA - What about me? And you for that matter?

stewy wrote:

> Huh Lionel you forgot yourself on the list.
>
> And why don't I get a mention?
>
> If you're gonna do something like this then at least carry it thru

Uh, Stew-

T'weren't Lionel.

You'll be recognized by the miscreants once you *reach status*. Patience!

--
John McWilliams

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Lisa Horton 07-22-2004 05:26 PM

stewy wrote:

> Huh Lionel you forgot yourself on the list.
>
> And why don't I get a mention?
>
> If you're gonna do something like this then at least carry it thru

All you have to do is argue with one or more of the trolls. Arguing
with "Steve Young" usually nets a personal data post as well.

Lisa

Lisa Horton 07-22-2004 06:50 PM

Lisa Horton wrote:

> stewy wrote:
> >
> > Huh Lionel you forgot yourself on the list.
> >
> > And why don't I get a mention?
> >
> > If you're gonna do something like this then at least carry it thru

> All you have to do is argue with one or more of the trolls. Arguing
> with "Steve Young" usually nets a personal data post as well.

And if you don't believe me, just look what happened very soon after I
made the above post!

Like effing clockwork!

Lisa

Mikey S. 07-22-2004 10:44 PM

Re: PUBLIC DATA - What about me? And you for that matter?

One day maybe we all can hit the bigtime <g>

--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

Lisa Horton 07-22-2004 11:22 PM

"Mikey S." wrote:

> One day maybe we all can hit the bigtime <g>

You now know how, all you have to do is do it :)

Lisa

Mark M 07-23-2004 12:20 AM

> stewy wrote:
> >
> > Huh Lionel you forgot yourself on the list.
> >
> > And why don't I get a mention?
> >
> > If you're gonna do something like this then at least carry it thru

> All you have to do is argue with one or more of the trolls. Arguing
> with "Steve Young" usually nets a personal data post as well.
>
> Lisa

Speaking of public data...
I'm thinking I might OFFER my personal data to these trolls.
It might be nice if they'd come over to my place so I can share a few
"thoughts" with them. I'm sure I could leave a real impression...or is that
depression...

So hows about it, boys and girls?
Any trolls wanna come over for a little visit?
I've got an offer you can't refuse...

Mikey S. 07-24-2004 01:06 PM

Re: PUBLIC DATA - What about me? And you for that matter?

OK, lets start here then .. Sigma Sucks, Canon rules..oh and Nikon is OK I
guess.......

....that should get someone ( maybe everyone) PO'ed

:-)