Velocity Reviews

-   -   Pardon the repost..Green tinged edges on chromakey shots (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t260316-pardon-the-repost-green-tinged-edges-on-chromakey-shots.html)

Gene Palmiter 07-16-2004 03:03 AM

Pardon the repost..Green tinged edges on chromakey shots

When using chromakey I get green edged skin....how can I fix this?

--
Thanks,
Gene Palmiter

Bart van der Wolf 07-16-2004 10:29 AM

Re: Pardon the repost..Green tinged edges on chromakey shots

"Gene Palmiter" <palmiter_gene@verizon.net> wrote in message
> When using chromakey I get green edged skin....how can I fix this?

Select edge and desaturate green. Better is to prevent it by using neutral
color backgrounds and lighting it to separate the subject from the
background (backlighting the subject may also help some).

Bart