Velocity Reviews

-   -   OCZ Rally Drives (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t25948-ocz-rally-drives.html)

Silverstrand 12-02-2005 01:39 PM

OCZ Rally Drives

Quote: I've now had these two units for about a month, the ability to drop half a DVD's worth of content on to the drive in a few minutes is great. The Rally drive's small form makes carrying the unit a breeze. While it's certainly possible to find smaller thumb drives, going any smaller brings the risk of breaking the unit or simply losing it. I find the Rally drive to be the perfect size for me to clip onto my carabineer and keys without adding too much weight. The only thing I've noticed after a month of use is that the black paint on the Rally drive eventually does scratch off. While it doesn't affect performance, those who care about aesthetics will want to be a bit more careful and avoid leaving the drive in a pocketful of keys and coins; eventually you'd be left with a logo-less aluminum casing.

Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=332

unholy 12-03-2005 04:43 AM

mines getting scratched, FAILED pencil Case Test... but then again the Voyager did to :| the rubber name is coming off :|