Velocity Reviews

-   -   Amitelo Technology's modern PBX soft and hardware + billing system on the market (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t259318-amitelo-technologys-modern-pbx-soft-and-hardware-billing-system-on-the-market.html)

ivanna25 05-08-2006 09:24 AM

Amitelo Technology's modern PBX soft and hardware + billing system on the market

Dear sirs,

Amitelo group has enough experience in telematics networks, in general
and in VOIP, in particular. We concluded successfully many implantation
with the solutions based on an open source Asterisk’ platform, alread
established and in the state of production, on the national level a
well as the international one. There would be several models startin
from the simlplest one to the most up-to-date equipments.

We are inviting you to test and know our last release of AMIPBX whic
is a modern software and hardware easy to configure and use. It is base
on the latest and the most innovative technological standards. With thi
latter service, your total communication costs will be reduced from 4
to 70 percent. This depends on your company’s activities. Beside
AMIPBX, we offer you Bill4tel through which you can limit, control
and consult your invoicing and the expanses of the calls made by you
company. In this way, you will get a more effecient management and
faster administration of your budget.

Please have a look at: www.amitelo-technology.com.

If you have any inquiries, please contact me on this email or in m
official adress: nisrine@amitelo-technology.com.

Category VoIP Billing
Services Ip Telephony, WiFi Networks Deployment, Consultancy, Hoste
Billing Software, VoIP Carrier.
Equipment AT-Gate X Series, SIP H323 MGCP, (Soon SS7,)... Softswitch.
Billing Software Bill4Te

--
ivanna25