Velocity Reviews

-   Reviews & How-To's (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f11-reviews-and-how-tos.html)
-   -   Review: Das Keyboard (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t25786-review-das-keyboard.html)

Silverstrand 11-26-2005 08:41 PM

Review: Das Keyboard

http://www.velocityreviews.com/revie...62%5Cintro.jpg
Every computer has a keyboard. Most people choose to use the free one that came with their system. Others are buying keyboards with flashy features, but the Das Keyboard does not try to lure consumers in with those features, extra buttons, or cool lighting. Instead, its main selling point is its lack of a certain feature that everyone has come to expect from their keyboard. This keyboard has no characters printed on its keys.

Review Link
**Discuss this review in this thread only**

The Modfather 11-26-2005 08:48 PM

You got your hands on one of those? Man, I need to snag one of those to review. I've been debating getting it for a while now but I just couldn't wrap my head around justifying it. $80 for a keyboard is a lot when you can't get a hands on idea of what it's like. Looks wise, there's not much to see, so it's all about the feel and how can you get the feel without getting hands on? No stores carry the thing so it's impossible to decide. I'd like to try it though, being a touch typist I can imagine it might be very nice.

-Mike

unholy 11-27-2005 12:26 AM

w00t no characters on the keys :D

hehe good review erik :D

The Modfather 11-27-2005 04:31 PM

Yep, it's all blank, but it's the weighted keys that are supposed to make it something special.

Silverstrand 11-30-2005 03:29 AM

Although I enjoyed the keyboard, I'm still using the HP keyboard... mostly because my father still does one key at a time...

The Modfather 11-30-2005 04:13 AM

Wanna pass the Das along maybe? :)

Gez 11-30-2005 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Modfather
Wanna pass the Das along maybe? :)

translated:
"Wana pass the 'the' along maybe?"

lol :)

The Modfather 11-30-2005 07:39 PM

Hehe, yeah, true.

Ich sollte gesagt haben, möchte die Tastatur für mich zum Bericht entlang führen möglicherweise?

bigal 12-01-2005 04:41 AM

Sorry....

...you just asked for a replacement pair of panties. Better double-check your German!

unholy 12-01-2005 05:20 AM

Quote:

I should the keyboard for me have said, would like to the report along lead possibly?
Whats this about panties Al?