Velocity Reviews

-   -   Photo paper (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t257782-photo-paper.html)

Mark Steward 06-08-2004 07:12 PM

Photo paper

I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under Epsom
rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.

www.ebay.co.uk

Mark

Tony Spadaro 06-08-2004 10:11 PM

Re: Photo paper

What a complete idiot - Not only ebay spam but Off topic ebay spam.

Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.

add a complaint to
abuse@blueyonder.co.uk

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

larrylook 06-09-2004 01:31 AM

Re: Photo paper

"Mark Steward" <msteward@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:eOoxc.339$kH2.338@pathologist.blueyonder.net. ..
> I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under

Epsom
> rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.
>
> www.ebay.co.uk
>
> Mark

Sorry about your mistake. Many here have an interest in photo paper, since
this is a discussion group which is very relevant to photo paper - so I
think you've reached the right place. Hopefully your post will have some
positive results for you. Some may not be sympathetic to your
misfortune - but hey this is Usenet. I wish you the best of luck - we all
make an occasional typo now and then.

DJ 06-09-2004 10:12 AM

Re: Photo paper

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 20:12:13 +0100, "Mark Steward" <msteward@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

>I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under Epsom
>rather than Epson! If you search for 10X15 you will find it.
>
>www.ebay.co.uk
>
>Mark

Ideal for printing equestrian photos.

Donald Gray 06-09-2004 11:27 AM

Re: Photo paper

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:11:04 GMT, "Tony Spadaro"
<tspadaro@ncmaps.rr.com> wrote:

>What a complete idiot - Not only ebay spam but Off topic ebay spam.
>
>Ebay abuse
>
>Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
>http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html
>
>UseNet SPAM policy:
>http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
>
>Be sure to include all headers.
>
>add a complaint to
>abuse@blueyonder.co.uk

Oooooo , a netcop.
--
Donald Gray
www.odcombe.demon.co.uk

TheNewsGuy 06-09-2004 02:50 PM

Re: Photo paper

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:31:01 -0400, "larrylook" <noemail@email.com>
wrote:

>> I have some photo paper I need to dispose of. I put them on ebay under

>Epsom
>> rather than Epson!

Looks like a lot of people in the UK call it "EPSOM" and I am not
including the Salt or the Derby listings. LOL!

+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://waveprohosting.com/tnguym

Tony Spadaro 06-14-2004 05:42 PM

Re: Photo paper

Advertising is not allowed - read the charter before you give out stupid
advice.