Velocity Reviews

-   -   HEXUS.reviews :: ATI All-In-Wonder X1800 XL - First Hands-On Look (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t25722-hexus-reviews-ati-all-in-wonder-x1800-xl-first-hands-on-look.html)

Silverstrand 11-24-2005 06:30 AM

HEXUS.reviews :: ATI All-In-Wonder X1800 XL - First Hands-On Look

Back in October, HEXUS interviewed Godfrey Cheng, Director of Marketing for Multimedia Products at ATI. Among the majority of AVIVO questions, we managed to ask him about availability of the first All-In-Wonder Radeon X1000s. His reply - "I have no worries that the fat man climbing down the chimney will have a bunch of new AIWs (even for the naughty Europeans)" - rings true this week with the launch of the All-In-Wonder X1800 XL.

http://img.hexus.net/v2/lifestyle/re...l/newslogo.jpg

Quote: Hardcore gamers and well-off speed merchants will want to get some of the action. But so, too, will a bunch of other folk. The list includes those wanting to enjoy the latest and greatest video and TV formats and have powerful person video recorders. In addition, there will be a lot of people irrespective of why they're picking a powerful graphics card in the first place - who'll see the whole spread of the card's capabilities, note the included editing software and just won't be able to pass by such a good deal.

Link: http://lifestyle.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=3958