Velocity Reviews

-   -   Saitek Cyborg Evo Force Joystick @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t25638-saitek-cyborg-evo-force-joystick-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 11-21-2005 01:57 AM

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force Joystick @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review..._evo/email.jpg

Quote: “Professional Joysticks have advanced pretty far since the days of the Atari joystick, some of you may be too young to remember them, but they had a square base, 1 button and a short stick coming out of the middle. None of the stuff you see on today’s joysticks, and game pads were non-existent, unless you count the pads that came with Intellivision, I guess that was sort of a game pad. Today’s joysticks are pretty complicated, especially the high-end ones, with many buttons and customizations available to the professional gamer. Saitek is one of the companies that specialize in professional joysticks and game pads. Today for review I have the Saitek Cyborg Evo Force joystick. It could be considered a professional joystick for the hardcore gamer or enthusiast. It features many buttons and customizations, and has the force feedback feature as well.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=283