Velocity Reviews

-   -   advice for buying a Canon PowerShot A70 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t256301-advice-for-buying-a-canon-powershot-a70.html)

newbie photographer 05-06-2004 07:27 PM

advice for buying a Canon PowerShot A70

a complete newbie wondering if this
http://www.epinx.com/Digital_Photogr...us/CAN326.html

is;

a) good price for Canon PowerShot, i've checked around but its better
for me to get it here as I have a discount

b) is this a good digital camera for the beginner in digital, I've for
years used analog and now I taking the leap...

and another question

is there any lens system that fits or works best with digital camera's
generally? for example the list here
http://www.epinx.com/Digital_Photogr...s_and_Filters/
i couldnt find any information in the technical listing that says
'compatible with digital slr X'? perhaps there is a good
website....someone can suggest for listing compatible or lens systems
that work well with digital slr ?