Velocity Reviews

-   -   How install .xpi file into firefox? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t25601-how-install-xpi-file-into-firefox.html)

trs80 11-19-2005 06:29 AM

How install .xpi file into firefox?

I downloaded version 3 of the faviconpicker file. Its a .xpi file. Not
what do I do with it to install it into Firefox 1.5.

thanks

gwtc 11-19-2005 06:57 AM

Re: How install .xpi file into firefox?

trs80 wrote:

> I downloaded version 3 of the faviconpicker file. Its a .xpi file. Not
> what do I do with it to install it into Firefox 1.5.
>
> thanks

File, Open, find the file and install it that way.

schrodinger's cat 11-19-2005 03:13 PM

Re: How install .xpi file into firefox?

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:57:11 -0800 gwtc
<TheNewGWTC@pppmppfmpfmmmmfmmmpfmmpp.pppmppfmp> wrote:

>trs80 wrote:
>
>> I downloaded version 3 of the faviconpicker file. Its a .xpi file. Not
>> what do I do with it to install it into Firefox 1.5.
>>
>> thanks
>>

>File, Open, find the file and install it that way.

Or, open Firefox, open the folder where you put the xpi, and just drag
the xpi onto the Firefox window. It will install itself.
--
schrodinger's cat

trs80 11-19-2005 06:05 PM

Re: How install .xpi file into firefox?

ok..thanks!

teepireddy 10-10-2012 03:26 AM

Thanks, it helped me.

Thanks, it helped me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat (Post 146489)