Velocity Reviews

-   -   Question about ACDsee 6.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t255278-question-about-acdsee-6-0-a.html)

C.S. 04-13-2004 10:18 PM

Question about ACDsee 6.0

Does anyone know if ACDsee 6.0 can convert a color photo to b/w and a
color photo to Sepia? Also can I change more than one photo at a
time?

Thanks

Lucas Tam 04-14-2004 05:42 PM

Re: Question about ACDsee 6.0

csgoldfinger@aol.com (C.S.) wrote in
news:819a208a.0404131418.3c99954e@posting.google.c om:

> Does anyone know if ACDsee 6.0 can convert a color photo to b/w and a
> color photo to Sepia? Also can I change more than one photo at a
> time?

Not ACDSee per say, but in ACD FotoCanvas, which is included in the
PowerPack version of ACDSee.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)

Michael P Gabriel 04-14-2004 10:49 PM

Re: Question about ACDsee 6.0

Lucas Tam <REMOVEnntp@rogers.com> wrote in message news:<Xns94CB8B5B85D92nntprogerscom@140.99.99.130> ...
> csgoldfinger@aol.com (C.S.) wrote in
> news:819a208a.0404131418.3c99954e@posting.google.c om:
>
> > Does anyone know if ACDsee 6.0 can convert a color photo to b/w and a
> > color photo to Sepia? Also can I change more than one photo at a
> > time?

> Not ACDSee per say, but in ACD FotoCanvas, which is included in the
> PowerPack version of ACDSee.

and FotoSlate and you're neR $80. You can buy an editor that can do
10 times as much for about $60.00,, namely Adobe PhotoShop Elents 2.0

Why throw away money ona crippled ACDSEE?

Lucas Tam 04-14-2004 10:55 PM

Re: Question about ACDsee 6.0

axipolti@yahoo.com (Michael P Gabriel) wrote in
news:a20043.0404141449.7f91bcaf@posting.google.com :

>> Not ACDSee per say, but in ACD FotoCanvas, which is included in the
>> PowerPack version of ACDSee.

> and FotoSlate and you're neR $80. You can buy an editor that can do
> 10 times as much for about $60.00,, namely Adobe PhotoShop Elents 2.0
>
> Why throw away money ona crippled ACDSEE?

I agree, Photoshop Elements would be a much better choice.

--
Lucas Tam (REMOVEnntp@rogers.com)

CSPWL Systems 04-15-2004 03:39 PM

Re: Question about ACDsee 6.0

Don't forget about PaintShopPro, it's most excellent and much easier to
use than PhotoShop. Many people prefer PaintShop over PhotoShop from
it's extra features, ease of use, and power. PhotoShop has too many
pricey add-ons to make it have the features of PaintShop and PhotoShop
is harder to use, some find it very difficult compared to PaintShop!