Velocity Reviews

-   -   chillin like a villian no sleep tongiht got my friend (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t254918-chillin-like-a-villian-no-sleep-tongiht-got-my-friend.html)

Condoleezza Rice 04-08-2004 06:21 AM

chillin like a villian no sleep tongiht got my friend

hitting back on the Old English 800

KKK BASTARD fat azzes gone ask me stupid questions tommorow lets see
them come inthe hood and talk like that gonna try to treat me like a
hoe? , no way

marc 04-08-2004 07:42 AM

Re: chillin like a villian no sleep tongiht got my friend

Wow! I didn't know there was a group for socks called

*SOC.MEN*! good for you, sock person. Sock it to me, baby.

OOOh La La , SOCK.CULTURE.FRENCH

jim@3inthekey.com 04-08-2004 04:45 PM

"marc" <mzarc@home.com> wrote in message news:<Im7dc.7747$qV6.5526@fed1read04>...
> Wow! I didn't know there was a group for socks called
>
> *SOC.MEN*! good for you, sock person. Sock it to me, baby.
>
> OOOh La La , SOCK.CULTURE.FRENCH

I think your statements belong in

HORSESASS.THOUGHTLESS.WHITETRASH