Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Cannon Powershot A70 2.5x Telephoto Lens Out of Focus (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t254657-re-cannon-powershot-a70-2-5x-telephoto-lens-out-of-focus.html)

PastyMan 04-04-2004 07:32 AM

Re: Cannon Powershot A70 2.5x Telephoto Lens Out of Focus

Have u tried using a Tripod? , i have the canon telephoto lens and get best
results from using a tripod, without it, i find the photos are mostly
blurred.
Also try using camera in "P" mode with the flash off and set light metering
to center weighted average and AiAF turned off (consult users guide)
Not recommended using Auto mode for telephotos.
Hope this helps...
--
Simon

news:4e32be47.0403271410.637ecb44@posting.google.c om...