Velocity Reviews

-   -   FOR SALE: 128 mb SanDisk CompactFlash memory cards (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t254139-for-sale-128-mb-sandisk-compactflash-memory-cards.html)

A.M. 03-04-2004 04:56 PM

FOR SALE: 128 mb SanDisk CompactFlash memory cards

I have two 128 megabite sandisk compact flash memory cards that i need
to sell because they dont fit my camera. They are open but unused, so
im thinking maybe 50 bucks each? whatever, i just need to get rid of
them. so email me if anyone is interested. adam_miller03@hotmail.com

Bryce 03-04-2004 05:09 PM

Re: FOR SALE: 128 mb SanDisk CompactFlash memory cards

50 bucks each?

www.newegg.com $43.00 for 128

www.amazon.com 49.88 for 256

news:ead70a13.0403040856.15e9ebbc@posting.google.c om...

Don Coon 03-04-2004 05:25 PM

Re: FOR SALE: 128 mb SanDisk CompactFlash memory cards

"A.M." <adam_miller03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ead70a13.0403040856.15e9ebbc@posting.google.c om...
> I have two 128 megabite sandisk compact flash memory cards that i need
> to sell because they dont fit my camera. They are open but unused, so
> im thinking maybe 50 bucks each? whatever, i just need to get rid of
> them. so email me if anyone is interested. adam_miller03@hotmail.com

I've picked up 3 256MB cards for about $40 each after rebate. Me thinks you
need to cut your price for used cards in half --- at least.