Velocity Reviews

-   -   Arctic Silver Products @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t254-arctic-silver-products-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 07-08-2005 02:21 PM

Arctic Silver Products @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review...aqua/email.jpg
“Well we all know that the thermal transfer goo that comes with the stock heatsinks, and even the after market heatsinks is junk. That's why Arctic Silver is around, to offer an exceptional replacement for that stuff. Now, Arctic Silver has introduced a way to clean that goo off as well, with ArctiClean. Today for review I have Arctic Silver 5 (AS5), Ceramique and the ArctiClean system.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=217

PUTALE 07-08-2005 03:46 PM

artic silver, it's the nice stuff. I am always afraid to put on the thermal paste/compound as I am afraid to mess up the cpu.

jonorossi 07-09-2005 03:54 AM

Just had a read of the review, it makes quite a difference to the temp. Thats some great stuff, i might look at getting some if my CPU starts getting to a high temp in summer (live in AU)

unholy 07-09-2005 05:34 AM

Artic Sliver is undoubtably the best, though its a tad expensive to get every time u replace a HSF... but like that happens tons?
I am going to get some sticks of it hopefully :D
ps. the pics wrong :| (at our first post here)