Velocity Reviews

-   -   Reset Kodak DC280 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t252284-reset-kodak-dc280.html)

Daniel 02-09-2004 06:44 PM

Reset Kodak DC280

What is the reset sequence to a Kodak DC280? Their customer support
told me how to do it several years ago but I can't remember how to do
it. My camera will not power on and I have tried everything. I had
this problem once before and it is the only way that fixed it.
Thanks!

local 02-10-2004 02:42 PM

Re: Reset Kodak DC280

I have a DC280. I have never reset it.
I guest that it will be reset after the batteries had been taken away.

"Daniel" <dlobaugh@cst.net> ???
news:f7180963.0402091044.79597a54@posting.google.c om ???...

Daniel 02-12-2004 04:10 AM

Re: Reset Kodak DC280

When I first talked to Kodak Tech support, it was some where sequence
when you hold the power button for 10 secs 3 times, something wierd
like that. The batteries have been out for a while and still no
worky.