Velocity Reviews

-   -   Price comparison site? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t252078-price-comparison-site.html)

Bobby 02-05-2004 06:41 PM

Price comparison site?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone recommend a good price
comparison website for digital cameras in the UK?

I'm thinking of buying the FinePix S5000.

Cheers.

Bobby

Bobby 02-06-2004 09:31 PM

Re: Price comparison site?

Well Bobby, I'm glad that you asked that question.

Since no other SoB has bothered to answer you, I'll tell you myself. Try
here:

http://www.shop-4-digital-cameras.co.uk/cap.php

Bobby

Bobby 02-06-2004 09:35 PM

Re: Price comparison site?

Thanks Bobby, that was very kind of me. The people on this group are so
helpful.