Velocity Reviews

-   -   FA: SMC Pentax 15mm/f3.5 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t251964-fa-smc-pentax-15mm-f3-5-a.html)

Shank and Brisket 02-03-2004 06:53 PM

FA: SMC Pentax 15mm/f3.5

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=4688

Happy bidding!

S&B
Ottawa

Tony Spadaro 02-03-2004 11:17 PM

Re: Illegal FA post

Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.

I strongly suspect this guy Knows ads are not allowed as his email address
at ebay is:
shankandbrisket@yahoo.com

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
news:e49a181d.0402031053.7f29da6c@posting.google.c om...

Bob Salomon 02-03-2004 11:22 PM

Re: Illegal FA post

In article <m_VTb.36075$YG.2888845@twister.southeast.rr.com >,
"Tony Spadaro" <tspadaro@ncmaps.rr.com> wrote:

> Ebay abuse
>
> Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
> http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html
>
> UseNet SPAM policy:
> http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
>
> Be sure to include all headers.
>
> I strongly suspect this guy Knows ads are not allowed as his email address
> at ebay is:
> shankandbrisket@yahoo.com

Illegal or improper.

I don't think anyone has been arrested, tried and convicted of
improperly placing an ebay offer on a NG.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Dave 02-04-2004 02:15 AM

Re: Illegal FA post

"Shank and Brisket" <virtualquicksand@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:e49a181d.0402031053.7f29da6c@posting.google.c om...
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=4688
>
> Happy bidding!
>
> S&B
> Ottawa

Illegal? Tried and convicted, eh Tony. Nothing will come of this and the
item will sell free and clear. What a pathetic netkkkop you
are.

Oh wait, you can't read this, can you?

Dave

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

- HL Mencken

Tony Spadaro 02-04-2004 04:39 AM

Re: Illegal FA post

Are you really as stupid as you are acting?

Dave 02-04-2004 05:25 AM

Re: Illegal FA post

news:m_VTb.36075$YG.2888845@twister.southeast.rr.c om...

news:6I_Tb.38237$YG.2994721@twister.southeast.rr.c om...
> Are you really as stupid as you are acting?

Note: natural order of posting restored and immense sig removed.

Bob has an excellent point - unless Barney Fife (or John Navass) has
officially deputized you as netkkkkop heir apparent, you have no legal power
in this particular jurisdiction. Please go lick a dog's ass until it bleeds.

Love,

Dave

P.S. 6 days 23 hours left on a SMC Pentax 15mm/f3.5 at:

Dave 02-04-2004 05:38 AM

Re: Illegal FA post

"Dave" <webkatz@eudoramail.com> wrote in message
> "Tony Spadaro" <tspadaro@ncmaps.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:m_VTb.36075$YG.2888845@twister.southeast.rr.c om...
> > Ebay abuse
> >
> > Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
> > http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html
> >
> > UseNet SPAM policy:
> > http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
> >
> > Be sure to include all headers.
> >
> > I strongly suspect this guy Knows ads are not allowed as his email

address
> > at ebay is:
> > shankandbrisket@yahoo.com

> > address
> > >
> >>"Bob Salomon" <bob_salomon@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> > > Illegal or improper.
> > >
> > > I don't think anyone has been arrested, tried and convicted of
> > > improperly placing an ebay offer on a NG.
> > >

> "Tony Spadaro" <tspadaro@ncmaps.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:6I_Tb.38237$YG.2994721@twister.southeast.rr.c om...
> > Are you really as stupid as you are acting?
> >

> Note: natural order of posting restored and immense sig removed.
>
> Bob has an excellent point - unless Barney Fife (or John Navass) has
> officially deputized you as netkkkkop heir apparent, you have no legal

power
> in this particular jurisdiction. Please go lick a dog's ass until it

bleeds.

> Love,
>
> Dave
>
> P.S. 6 days 23 hours left on a SMC Pentax 15mm/f3.5 at:
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&category=4688
>
> Happy bidding!

Damn - I keep forgetting about that whole "la-la-la I can't see you"
nonsense you've got going. Well, maybe one of the voices inside your head
will read this to you. If not, oh well, all the better for the home team.

Frodo Baggins 02-04-2004 10:09 PM

Re: Illegal FA post

Google tells me you have like 88 anti-auction posts. Far more then
shank. Oh, nice self promo at the end of your 9000+ posts... and you
sell your prints.

JUST WHO EXACTLY IS DOING THE SPAMMING HERE?

Do as "Tony Spadaro" <tspadaro@ncmaps.rr.com>" suggests and report his
SPAMMING and ILLEGAL ACTIVITY to the links below.

"Tony Spadaro" <tspadaro@ncmaps.rr.com> wrote in message news:<m_VTb.36075$YG.2888845@twister.southeast.rr. com>...
> Ebay abuse
>
> Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
> http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html
>
> UseNet SPAM policy:
> http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html
>
> Be sure to include all headers.
>
> I strongly suspect this guy Knows ads are not allowed as his email address
> at ebay is:
> shankandbrisket@yahoo.com
>

> --

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION BY TONY DELETED!

Tony Spadaro 02-04-2004 10:37 PM

Re: Illegal FA post

Ahh my dear Fro-up. There is nothing illegal about signatures so long
as one is actually On subject and Not advertising in the body of the
message. Do you not know this because of ignorance, stupidity, or brain
damage caused by a social disease? No matter. On name alone I assume you
are less than brilliant, perhaps less than average, or even less than
sub-moron, so you are killfiled. Have a real nice day.
--
news:f7bbefb5.0402041409.6585d4c@posting.google.co m...

Chris 02-05-2004 01:44 PM

Re: Illegal FA post

"Frodo Baggins" <frodomustdie@mindless.com> wrote in message
news:f7bbefb5.0402041409.6585d4c@posting.google.co m...
> Google tells me you have like 88 anti-auction posts. Far more then
> shank. Oh, nice self promo at the end of your 9000+ posts... and you
> sell your prints.
>
> JUST WHO EXACTLY IS DOING THE SPAMMING HERE?
>
> Do as "Tony Spadaro" <tspadaro@ncmaps.rr.com>" suggests and report his
> SPAMMING and ILLEGAL ACTIVITY to the links below.

If someone feels like reporting illegal activity, I'm sure they can decide
for themselves what they want to do. Do you really suggest we're so stupid
as to not be able to think for ourselves? If I killfiled anyone, you'd be
on the top 5 list.

I decide whose abuse I report, you do not. Behave as an adult, and you
won't be treated as a child.