Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Photo galleries on Red Sea and .. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t250700-new-photo-galleries-on-red-sea-and.html)

pierre courty 01-12-2004 04:29 PM

New Photo galleries on Red Sea and ..

Hello
New photo galleries: the Deep Blue, the Sun under the sea, Marine Carnival
and Cathedral of coral, pictures of Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
http://www.underwaterphotographie.co...life_index.htm
Good Surf and Good Dive
Pierre
http://www.underwaterphotographie.com

Robert E. Williams 01-12-2004 06:16 PM

Re: New Photo galleries on Red Sea and ..

pierre courty wrote:

> Hello
> New photo galleries: the Deep Blue, the Sun under the sea, Marine Carnival
> and Cathedral of coral, pictures of Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.co...life_index.htm
> Good Surf and Good Dive
> Pierre
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.com

Absolutely Magnificent Shots.
They take my breath away.Thanks for sharing these photos with us.
Bob Williams

Peter A. Stavrakoglou 01-13-2004 12:12 AM

"pierre courty" <pcourty@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hello
> New photo galleries: the Deep Blue, the Sun under the sea, Marine

Carnival
> and Cathedral of coral, pictures of Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.co...life_index.htm
> Good Surf and Good Dive
> Pierre
> http://www.underwaterphotographie.com