Velocity Reviews

-   -   looking for a good digital , need researching on them... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t250636-looking-for-a-good-digital-need-researching-on-them.html)

noname 01-11-2004 06:09 PM

looking for a good digital , need researching on them...

Hi

where can I go to read some reviews on them?
a good website to do some research ?
what brand is the best for my $$?

thanks
stef.

CSM1 01-11-2004 06:22 PM

Re: looking for a good digital , need researching on them...

"noname" <willnotwork@sorry.com> wrote in message
news:0kgMb.10887$8P6.271298@wagner.videotron.net.. .
> Hi
>
> where can I go to read some reviews on them?
> a good website to do some research ?
> what brand is the best for my $$?
>
> thanks
> stef.

Several Digital Camera Review sites.
http://www.dpreview.com/
http://www.imaging-resource.com/
http://www.megapixel.net/html/issueindex.php?lang=en
http://www.steves-digicams.com/
http://www.reviewfinder.com/showcat.asp?catID=282

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

bobo 01-11-2004 06:46 PM

Re: looking for a good digital , need researching on them...

Have you ever heard of google?

** Pee Cee ** 01-11-2004 08:33 PM

Re: looking for a good digital , need researching on them...

no need for that, why spend ages lookin at sites on google when some nice
guy can answer him in the time it took you to answer!
I rarely rear but you got me bobo,
Regards,
Paul.
news:MRgMb.6705$I05.304671@twister.tampabay.rr.com ...

Ron Hunter 01-12-2004 10:18 AM

noname wrote:

> Hi
>
> where can I go to read some reviews on them?
> a good website to do some research ?
> what brand is the best for my $$?
>
> thanks
> stef.

Type 'digital camera reviews' into Google. Come back in a few months
when you have read everything. Grin.

Seriously, that is a good place to start. You can find numerous sites
with good reviews, in great detail, with sample photos and professional
opinions (beware! ALL are biased). There are sites that will enable you
to compare two or more camera feature by feature.

A good approach is to set a maximum price (be sure to allow for
accessories like flash cards), the decide how you want to use the
camera. This will give you an idea of which features are important to
you. Write them down, then compare cameras for features and price. It
may take a few weeks to narrow your quest to one camera, but in the end
you will buy the right camera for your needs.

noname 01-12-2004 12:22 PM

Re: looking for a good digital , need researching on them...

thanks to all for sharing their knowledge.
you did make me save a lot of time.
regards
stef.

news:88ea99836a181273a35cf416fd6f7945@news.teranew s.com...