Velocity Reviews

-   -   Buffer in Nikon 3100 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t250588-buffer-in-nikon-3100-a.html)

Jim 01-10-2004 05:38 PM

Buffer in Nikon 3100

What is the buffer size in the Coolpix 3100?

My (thankfully) now defunct Kodak DC280 took only three pictures at 2 MP
before the buffer filled and I had to wait 20 seconds between additional
shots. I don't want to go there again, and have tentatively selected the
3100 as it's replacement.

So I guess that I'm really asking two questions:
1. How many shots will the 3100 take before filling the buffer?
2. Once the buffer is full, how long do I wait between shots to take
another?

Jim

Harvey 01-11-2004 01:28 AM

Re: Buffer in Nikon 3100