Velocity Reviews

-   -   Best place to buy the Sony DSC V1 online? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t250306-best-place-to-buy-the-sony-dsc-v1-online.html)

eb7g 01-05-2004 11:25 PM

Best place to buy the Sony DSC V1 online?

I've been calling a number of companies listed in mail order in Popular
Photography. The range of prices I get is from $419 up to $569.
Unfortunately, none of these places seem reputable. Only one authorized
Sony dealer.... dubious warranties and shipping fees....

Can anyone recommend a online store with a real warranty from Sony for
under $500?

BetsyB 01-06-2004 01:58 AM

Re: Best place to buy the Sony DSC V1 online?

Not being a rocket scientist I probably have no right to suggest:
but have you tried www.sony.com?

--
"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."

BetsyB