Velocity Reviews

-   -   CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t250245-ces-is-around-the-corner-we-can-expect-signficant-camera-announcements.html)

John Doe 01-05-2004 03:17 AM

CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

Hopefully we will get a glimpse of what Canon plans with its 20 new camera
introductions for this year.

Tony Spadaro 01-05-2004 03:56 AM

Re: CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

Canon will probably announce a few new P&S models at CES but will save the
big stuff for PMA a month and a half later -- if they follow their normal
pattern.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
news:pan.2004.01.05.03.17.18.883935@the.spammers.c om...

kodakuser 01-05-2004 04:03 AM

Re: CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

news:of5Kb.188882$Vu5.14227159@twister.southeast.r r.com...

kodakuser 01-05-2004 06:31 AM

Bill Frank 01-05-2004 07:08 AM

"kodakuser" <kodakuser@nospam.com> wrote in message
> When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

CES 1/8-11/04
PMA 2/12-15/04

Bill Frank
CompactFlash Association

Tony Spadaro 01-05-2004 07:08 AM

Re: CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

I don't have exact dates but CES tends to be early to mid-Jan and PMA is
late Feb.

HRosita 01-05-2004 11:35 AM

Re: CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

>"kodakuser" wrote:

>When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.

CES Starts January 11-15
PMA Starts February 12 - 16.

Both in Las Vegas
Rosita

Paolo Pizzi 01-05-2004 11:44 AM

HRosita wrote:

> CES Starts January 11-15
> PMA Starts February 12 - 16.
>
> Both in Las Vegas
> Rosita

For more information:

http://www.cesweb.org

http://pma2004.pmai.org

Bart van der Wolf 01-05-2004 01:25 PM

"Bill Frank" <cf@compactflash.org> wrote in message
> "kodakuser" <kodakuser@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > When is CES and PMA scheduled for? Thanks.
> >

> CES 1/8-11/04
> PMA 2/12-15/04

And then there's the (world's largest photographic product exhibition)
Photokina which usually takes place the last week of September in even
years. This year it's from September 28th to October 3rd.
http://www.koelnmesse.de/wEnglisch/photokina/index.htm

Bart

John Doe 01-06-2004 12:26 AM

Re: CES is around the corner. We can expect signficant camera announcements.

CNET Editors Also to Present "The Show Buzz," A Daily Update of the
Hottest Products from the Show Floor

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/040105/55614_1.html

CNET is also planning comprehensive coverage of the show at
http://ces.cnet.com, kicking off January 7th at noon with a "Best of CES
2003" review, and updated daily with breaking news.