Velocity Reviews

-   -   So far the best beginner and Pro Photography tutorials in one place (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t249803-so-far-the-best-beginner-and-pro-photography-tutorials-in-one-place.html)

Anne 12-29-2003 02:18 PM

So far the best beginner and Pro Photography tutorials in one place

All photography tutorials from Aerial, winter, Underwater, Studio,
Portrait, Balck&White, Infrared right here

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ebooks4less/Pro Photography.htm

The biggest tutorial on the internet.

Princess Morgiah 12-29-2003 02:54 PM

Re: So far the best beginner and Pro Photography tutorials in one place

"Anne" <robertostepic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:e76ed5aa.0312290618.1195a9a7@posting.google.c om...
> All photography tutorials from Aerial, winter, Underwater, Studio,
> Portrait, Balck&White, Infrared right here
>
> http://members.lycos.co.uk/ebooks4less/Pro Photography.htm
>
> The biggest tutorial on the internet.

Pro Photography.htm ?
page not found...
Pro/Photography.htm ?
page not found...
Pro_Photography.htm ?
page not found...
Pro-Photography.htm ?
page not found...
ProPhotography.htm ?
page not found...

Something tells me that this tutorial cannot be found at that particular
URL...

Princess Morgiah

Faiser 12-29-2003 03:22 PM

SPAM - Re: So far the best beginner and Pro Photography tutorials in one place

it was http://members.lycos.co.uk/ebooks4le...hotography.htm

but anyway the page is SPAM

"Princess Morgiah" <princess_morgiah_nospamplease@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:jeXHb.102704$7t5.4197519@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

Larry Lynch 12-29-2003 03:55 PM

Re: So far the best beginner and Pro Photography tutorials in one place

In article <jeXHb.102704$7t5.4197519@phobos.telenet-
ops.be>, princess_morgiah_nospamplease@yahoo.com says...
> Something tells me that this tutorial cannot be found at that particular
> URL...
>
> Princess Morgiah

What that link brings you to is a page SELLING an E-Book
about photography.

--
Larry Lynch
Lasting Imagery

Princess Morgiah 12-29-2003 05:42 PM

Re: SPAM - Re: So far the best beginner and Pro Photography tutorials in one place

"Faiser" <faiser@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> but anyway the page is SPAM

blech... just as well I didn't find the correct link then.

Princess Morgiah

Povl H. Pedersen 12-29-2003 06:59 PM

On 2003-12-29, Princess Morgiah <princess_morgiah_nospamplease@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Anne" <robertostepic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:e76ed5aa.0312290618.1195a9a7@posting.google.c om...
>> All photography tutorials from Aerial, winter, Underwater, Studio,
>> Portrait, Balck&White, Infrared right here
>>
>> http://members.lycos.co.uk/ebooks4less/Pro Photography.htm
>>
>> The biggest tutorial on the internet.

> Pro Photography.htm ?
> page not found...
> Pro/Photography.htm ?
> page not found...
> Pro_Photography.htm ?
> page not found...
> Pro-Photography.htm ?
> page not found...
> ProPhotography.htm ?
> page not found...
>
> Something tells me that this tutorial cannot be found at that particular
> URL...
>
> Princess Morgiah

Space becomes %20 on the web.

Tony Spadaro 12-29-2003 07:04 PM

Re: So far the best beginner sales pitches in one place

Sod off spammer

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

Dave Head 12-29-2003 09:11 PM

Re: So far the best beginner and Pro Photography tutorials in one place

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:54:07 GMT, "Princess Morgiah"
<princess_morgiah_nospamplease@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Anne" <robertostepic@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:e76ed5aa.0312290618.1195a9a7@posting.google. com...
>> All photography tutorials from Aerial, winter, Underwater, Studio,
>> Portrait, Balck&White, Infrared right here
>>
>> http://members.lycos.co.uk/ebooks4less/Pro Photography.htm
>>
>> The biggest tutorial on the internet.

>Pro Photography.htm ?
>page not found...
>Pro/Photography.htm ?
>page not found...
>Pro_Photography.htm ?
>page not found...
>Pro-Photography.htm ?
>page not found...
>ProPhotography.htm ?
>page not found...
>
>Something tells me that this tutorial cannot be found at that particular
>URL...
>
>Princess Morgiah

I just highlighted the whole http: line clear out to the end, copied it, and
pasted to internet explorer. Internet explorer stuck a "%20 where the space is
between Pro and Photography, and it worked. Its not quite free - they want
$3.99 for the "e-book".

Dave Head

Paolo Pizzi 12-29-2003 09:17 PM

Larry Lynch wrote:

> What that link brings you to is a page SELLING an E-Book
> about photography.

There's a guy selling a "pro-photography e-book" on EBay for
$9.99. Someone in my camera club bought it and found out it's
an official US Navy publication (i.e. in the PUBLIC DOMAIN),
which you can download for free from several sites (including the
US Navy's...)

It's an old (circa 1975) manual for navy photographers, which
only covers the basics (nothing "pro" about it) and it's not even
well written. After all, you can't expect much from a military
handbook.

Caveat emptor.