Velocity Reviews

-   -   Digital Artistic Images (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t249367-digital-artistic-images.html)

Pearls-b 12-22-2003 07:19 PM

Digital Artistic Images

I realize digital artistic images. I'm interested to realize them also in
Paris. I can go to live there to realize new digital artistic images of
Paris, but I need to have there a valid collaborator to sell the digital
artistic images of my production.
My images are good for postcards and others items for tourists like, for
example, mouse pads and so on.
I someone is interested to cooperate with me, I can send a CD-ROM with 250
digital artistic images to undersand the quality of my works.
Thanks for the time.
Ciao,
Enrico.