Velocity Reviews

-   -   Photoshop 7 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t249342-photoshop-7-a.html)

Michael 12-22-2003 05:32 AM

Photoshop 7

I have Photoshop 7. Are there any free upgrades or plugins I can get that
would enhance my digital picture editing or manipulation?

Ed 12-22-2003 01:26 PM

Re: Photoshop 7

"Michael" <betterthanthis@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have Photoshop 7. Are there any free upgrades or plugins I can get that
> would enhance my digital picture editing or manipulation?

Yes there are loads

Ed.

Charlie Dilks 12-22-2003 01:46 PM

Re: Photoshop 7

In article <lP-dncBKV5-UH3ui4p2dnA@comcast.com>,
"Michael" <betterthanthis@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have Photoshop 7. Are there any free upgrades or plugins I can get that
> would enhance my digital picture editing or manipulation?

You could try a google.com search for "photoshop 7 plugins"
There are hundreds and hundreds. Pick those you like.
--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA

Jack 12-22-2003 02:55 PM

Re: Photoshop 7

When you register on the Adobe website, the upgrades are automatic when
you open the Photoshop program.
Jack