Velocity Reviews

-   -   CIS for Epson 2100/2200 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t249321-cis-for-epson-2100-2200-a.html)

Brian Downunda 12-21-2003 10:45 PM

CIS for Epson 2100/2200

Is there an CIS for the Epson 2100 / 2200? I assume not, as I haven't
been able to find one.

If not, are there any strategies for keeping ink costs down? Print
quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.

Brian

JR 12-22-2003 12:37 AM

Re: CIS for Epson 2100/2200

In article <6fdce5e4.0312211445.696ec227@posting.google.com >,
brian_downunda@yahoo.com (Brian Downunda) wrote:

> Is there an CIS for the Epson 2100 / 2200? I assume not, as I haven't
> been able to find one.
>
> If not, are there any strategies for keeping ink costs down? Print
> quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
> to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.
>
> Brian

Yes there are...Lyson and Mediastreet are the 2 I know about...about
$500 USD.

JR

Redneck Jim 12-22-2003 03:20 AM

Re: CIS for Epson 2100/2200

"Brian Downunda" <brian_downunda@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:6fdce5e4.0312211445.696ec227@posting.google.c om...
> Is there an CIS for the Epson 2100 / 2200? I assume not, as I haven't
> been able to find one.
>
> If not, are there any strategies for keeping ink costs down? Print
> quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
> to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.
>
> Brian

=====================
$350 at:

http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?s..._2200_new.html

I've used thier system on my 1270 for over a year, and have no complaints.

Mark Herring 12-22-2003 02:39 PM

Re: CIS for Epson 2100/2200

On 21 Dec 2003 14:45:46 -0800, brian_downunda@yahoo.com (Brian
Downunda) wrote:

>Is there an CIS for the Epson 2100 / 2200? I assume not, as I haven't
>been able to find one.
>
>If not, are there any strategies for keeping ink costs down? Print
>quality and looking after the printer come first, but if it's possible
>to do that while reducing ink cost, I'd be interested.
>
>Brian

http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?s..._2200_new.html

Check also mediastreet, Lyson, inkjetart
Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".