Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sandisk Ultra & Canon S50 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t249308-sandisk-ultra-and-canon-s50.html)

B 12-21-2003 06:50 PM

Sandisk Ultra & Canon S50

I've read some 'horror' stories of the Sandisk Ultra Compactflash
disks being corrupted when used by a Canon Powershot S50. I just
bought a 256MB Sandisk Ultra II disk and formatted it in my Powershot
S50. Do I have to worry about it being corrupted? I run Windows XP on
my computer. Is it safe to delete unwanted photos (that are on the
camera) thru Windows XP or should I use the camera itself to delete
them?