Velocity Reviews

-   -   Canon Speedlite 550ex/420ex OR Sigma EF-500 SUPER ST DG (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t249294-canon-speedlite-550ex-420ex-or-sigma-ef-500-super-st-dg.html)

Henriette og Michael 12-21-2003 10:43 AM

Canon Speedlite 550ex/420ex OR Sigma EF-500 SUPER ST DG

What chould I buy? I need an good flash for my Canon G5. Canon has some good
flashes, but Sigmas also looks fine too me! I cant find any test where there
are compared, i canīt even find an test of dte Sigma Super flash for canon.

Let me know if you have ab opinion.

Michael

Socius 12-21-2003 10:48 AM

Re: Canon Speedlite 550ex/420ex OR Sigma EF-500 SUPER ST DG

In article <bs3tgs$1mes$1@news.cybercity.dk>, Henriette og Michael
wrote...
> What chould I buy? I need an good flash for my Canon G5. Canon has some good
> flashes, but Sigmas also looks fine too me! I cant find any test where there
> are compared, i canīt even find an test of dte Sigma Super flash for canon.
>
> Let me know if you have ab opinion.

You can find an interesting comparison between Sigma EF-500 Super and
Canon 550 EX here:

http://photonotes.org/reviews/sigma-ef-500-super/

Also in the forums of www.dpreview.com there are quite a lot of threads
on the subject.